MMG is looking for seasonal labor on our diversified vegetable farm. We are a small family farm with limited staff, so potential candidates must be flexible, hard-working and willing to work well with a very small team. Candidate will be trained in various tasks and will be expected to learn quickly and accomplish many tasks solo. Preferred candidates will have a self-driving interest in small-scale farming. Position could begin as early as April 1.
- 20-40 hours a week outside (in full-sun or rain). The primary responsibilities will be planting, weeding, harvesting, and pack-out for farmers market and CSA sales. Worker will use hand tools and tractors regularly, and must be able to operate a vehicle.
- Strong work ethic and interest in horticulture and food!
- Conscientious, energetic and hardworking
- Physically fit, able to lift 50 pounds, and able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Work cooperatively with the farm owners and other field workers
- Must have familiarity with a wide variety of produce, a desire to learn and expand knowledge
- Strong communication and excellent people skills required
- Must have ability to work independently, be self-motivated, a critical thinker/problem solver
Hourly pay based on experience.
Send resume with brief description of yourself and interests to: