Scholarship funding is available for CALS students planning a Virginia Tech-sponsored study abroad experience for 2016 Summer I or Summer II. To receive a scholarship, students must be enrolled at Virginia Tech during time of travel.
The application deadline is March 4, 2016.
To apply, please submit:
- The program/class you plan to participate in.
- A brief statement (250 words or less) relating the trip to your program of study.
- A breakdown of expenses and other sources of funding.
- A brief statement (250 words or less) explaining the long-term value of travel to your career goals
- Application Cover Sheet: click here: Call for summer study abroad – 15-16
ALL MATERIALS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TOGETHER AND SENT TO:
Dr. Susan Sumner, Associate Dean and Director, Office of Academic Programs 1060 Litton-Reaves Hall (0334), Blacksburg, VA 24061, firstname.lastname@example.org