Fulper Family Farmstead LLC, located in Lambertville, NJ, is currently looking for a qualified individual to fill the Agritourism Internship position for the Summer of 2014. The qualified applicant will assist in a variety of areas, including, but not limited to:
– Summer camp program, farm tours, birthday parties, and dairy product marketing. Management of the agritourism programs including program planning, sales, marketing, and excellent customer service.
– Supervise and participate with groups of youth in a variety of outdoor activities, including water games, arts/crafts, milking cows, leading, clipping, and washing calves.
– Work as a team with camp counselors.
– Collect and verify required certifications and paperwork for all counselors and camp participants.
– Promote Fulper Farms to the public by selling dairy products at local farmers markets. Manage social media and write weekly blog articles.
• The internship will run from June 1st-August 15th, 2014. Dates are relatively flexible, depending on when the chosen individual finishes and begins school
• Intern will be paid an hourly wage, at $9/hour
• Intern may choose to find his or her own housing, but will be responsible for covering all rent costs
Details and application instructions can be downloaded below:
FFF Internship 2014
***All application materials are due on March 1st, 2014. Please send materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, with emails directed to Breanna and Megan. Select qualified candidates must participate in a phone interview with the owners and Sales and Marketing Manager on March 7th, 2014.