Congratulations are in order! A team of agriculture and natural resources agents recently received the first-place award from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services on Sept. 9, 2015, in recognition of their outstanding performance in the Pesticide Safety Education Program 2014-2015 for the Procrastinator’s Commercial Pesticide Applicator Recertification Course.
These agents include:
- Adria Bordas, Fairfax County VCE
- Kirsten Buhls, Arlington County VCE
- Debbie Dillion, Culpeper County VCE
- Timothy Ohlwiler, Fauquier County VCE
- Beth Sastre, Loudoun County VCE
- Paige Thacker, Prince William VCE